Friday, October 28, 2011

October 28, 2011

I want to document what the Rogers family is up to rather than sending a Christmas card. Everyone is so "virtual" so why not get this blog jazzed up and send out our card this way to everyone? Let's see if I can do it. This blog thing is kind of funky to learn.

Tomorrow Jesse starts working on his MBA again. He stopped when we were planning our wedding. He has 4 classes under his belt and I think 12 more to go. With one class a month, it will be several months before he finishes but I am proud of him!

Julia is almost 15 mos and growing like a weed! She loves her thumb! Jesse and I were adamant about her having a pacifier; something we could take away when the time came. She had the pacifier and we weened it from her. Then she found her thumb! Just like Daddy!

I recently ran a 5k with a few of my staff last week. I kept up with them but when one of the girls went ahead of me I thought, "that's okay-she's got 10 years on me" ...still can't believe I'm 31.

No comments:

Post a Comment